Use this form to register for the Sophomore Pinning for the Class of 2023 to be held on Friday, September 11, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. in the BLUU Ballroom.
The Sophomore Pinning celebrates your return to campus. The purpose of this event is to recognize the demonstrated intent of sophomores to complete their education at TCU, encourage sophomores to assume their role as rising campus leaders,
and foster a stronger connection and deeper affinity to their class and the institution as a whole.
Students will participate in a brief ceremony, receive a class pin, and enjoy a reception. Parent and family members are welcome to attend. Seating is limited due to space and registration is required for planning purposes. More details below:
- Friday, September 11th // 5:00-6:00 p.m. // BLUU Ballroom (Student IDs required!)
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Dress is casual, come as you are!
- The program lasts under an hour.
- Since it’s Family Weekend and there are many events on the calendar, we understand that schedule conflicts may occur. You are welcome to get a class pin
the week after the event in BLUU Suite 2003 (Student Development Services) on a first-come, first-served basis. If you feel that you will graduate under a different class year than 2023, we will also have past years pins available. We will
not order 2024 pins until next year.
- You may attend a Pinning ceremony more than once if your anticipated graduation year changes.